What made your day today?

off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction

Re: What made your day today?

Postby kv » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:39 am

Pandemonium wrote:Meet Kahlua.

Image

Although we've been looking for a dog other then another Labrador the last couple months, we went to one breeder a few weeks ago who had a few 2 month old Chocolate Labs and my wife was really taken with 'em. So last Friday, I went back there while she was working and picked up this one as a surprise for her birthday.




Awwwww...Back on the horse :wiggle:

Enjoy your new decade of love...And poop...Lots of poop

Cheers (even though you stole my future Choco lab name)
User avatar
kv
 
Posts: 6826
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:08 pm
Location: South Bay, SoCal

Re: What made your day today?

Postby farrellgirl99 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:11 pm

OMG :love:
User avatar
farrellgirl99
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:20 pm
Location: Queens

Re: What made your day today?

Postby SR » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:13 pm

Pandemonium wrote:Meet Kahlua.

Image

Although we've been looking for a dog other then another Labrador the last couple months, we went to one breeder a few weeks ago who had a few 2 month old Chocolate Labs and my wife was really taken with 'em. So last Friday, I went back there while she was working and picked up this one as a surprise for her birthday.
:love: :rockon: :heart: :thumb: :love: :rockon: :heart: :thumb: :love: :rockon: :heart: :thumb:
User avatar
SR
 
Posts: 6161
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Re: What made your day today?

Postby SR » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:20 pm

Need a Kahlua thread for photo updates on growth, exploits, chewed furniture and clothing, wet newspaper, first swim, fetching, etc. :nod: ....or let's change the GR thread to GR and Labs.... :rockon:

Beautiful pup; I'm fuckin jealous.....and glad you didn't name him Eddie or Roth
User avatar
SR
 
Posts: 6161
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Re: What made your day today?

Postby Artemis » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:37 pm

Congrats on your new fur baby, Panda! Kahlua is gorgeous! :love: :heart:

I agree with SR, post photos of the puppy milestones and shenanigans.
User avatar
Artemis
 
Posts: 8149
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: What made your day today?

Postby chaos » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:26 pm

Pandemonium wrote:Meet Kahlua.

Image

Although we've been looking for a dog other then another Labrador the last couple months, we went to one breeder a few weeks ago who had a few 2 month old Chocolate Labs and my wife was really taken with 'em. So last Friday, I went back there while she was working and picked up this one as a surprise for her birthday.


Look at those paws! What a little bundle of adorableness! :heart:

I am sure you realize that he/she(?) will be sharing the bed with you even when it's full grown. :lol:
User avatar
chaos
 
Posts: 3916
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:23 pm
Location: Boston

Re: What made your day today?

Postby Matz » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:13 pm

congrats Panda, what a beauty!
User avatar
Matz
 
Posts: 3352
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:58 am
Location: Denmark

Re: What made your day today?

Postby nausearockpig » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:58 pm

cute kid, a bit hairy though.
User avatar
nausearockpig
 
Posts: 3525
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:03 pm

Re: What made your day today?

Postby Pandemonium » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:19 pm

SR wrote:Need a Kahlua thread for photo updates on growth, exploits, chewed furniture and clothing, wet newspaper, first swim, fetching, etc. :nod: ....or let's change the GR thread to GR and Labs.... :rockon:

Beautiful pup; I'm fuckin jealous.....and glad you didn't name him Eddie or Roth


Well, it's a female, so that wouldn't work even if I was insane enough to even suggest one of those names to my wife, lol!

And yeah, I'm really hoping she's eventually gonna be a swimmer like our last Lab was. Our first Lab really didn't like going in any kind of water above it's ankles but the second one, Porsche was like a seal and would do laps with me in the pool.
User avatar
Pandemonium
 
Posts: 4986
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:18 pm

Re: What made your day today?

Postby SR » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:21 am

She'll swim! :nod: :thumb:
User avatar
SR
 
Posts: 6161
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Re: What made your day today?

Postby Squee » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:08 pm

d'awwwwww Kahlua is gorgeous. She looks super soft.
User avatar
Squee
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:10 am

Re: What made your day today?

Postby wally » Wed May 03, 2017 3:41 pm

An administrator who i regularly had to deal at work with was let go from his position.
Dude was a total dick in every way.
So glad he's gone.
:wave: :flip:
wally
 
Posts: 674
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:33 am

Re: What made your day today?

Postby Matz » Wed May 03, 2017 4:00 pm

Squee wrote:d'awwwwww Kahlua is gorgeous. She looks super soft.


exactly, please post more pics Pand when you have the time
User avatar
Matz
 
Posts: 3352
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:58 am
Location: Denmark

Re: What made your day today?

Postby Mescal » Mon May 08, 2017 10:25 am

They just played one of our songs on the radio :cool:
User avatar
Mescal
 
Posts: 1842
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am

Re: What made your day today?

Postby SR » Mon May 08, 2017 10:52 am

That must be a great feeling...any intro or outro by the dj?
User avatar
SR
 
Posts: 6161
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Re: What made your day today?

Postby Mescal » Mon May 08, 2017 10:58 am

SR wrote:That must be a great feeling...any intro or outro by the dj?


Yeah, that he went to a small festival last week, that we were playing and rocking out and that we had cool name :)
User avatar
Mescal
 
Posts: 1842
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am

Re: What made your day today?

Postby SR » Mon May 08, 2017 11:05 am

Mescal wrote:
SR wrote:That must be a great feeling...any intro or outro by the dj?


Yeah, that he went to a small festival last week, that we were playing and rocking out and that we had cool name :)
That's not shitty at all. :tiphat:
User avatar
SR
 
Posts: 6161
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Re: What made your day today?

Postby Artemis » Mon May 08, 2017 12:16 pm

Mescal wrote:They just played one of our songs on the radio :cool:

:rockon: :cool:

Your band seems to have a quite a few gigs booked. I see all the event postings from the Facebook page.

If you and your band end up touring in North American tour and come my way, I will check out your show for sure!
User avatar
Artemis
 
Posts: 8149
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: What made your day today?

Postby Mescal » Mon May 08, 2017 10:42 pm

Artemis wrote:
Mescal wrote:They just played one of our songs on the radio :cool:

:rockon: :cool:

Your band seems to have a quite a few gigs booked. I see all the event postings from the Facebook page.

If you and your band end up touring in North American tour and come my way, I will check out your show for sure!


Ha!

Yeah well, they're all just pretty small gigs, but just trying to get as much buzz out of it as we can, so as to get more (and hopefully bigger) gigs . So today Belgium, tomorrow the world

Sorry about flooding your fb :)
User avatar
Mescal
 
Posts: 1842
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am

Re: What made your day today?

Postby SR » Tue May 09, 2017 6:33 am

Hmmm, look for a friend request from my initials. I'd like to see the band. :cool:
User avatar
SR
 
Posts: 6161
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests