Happy Thanksgiving Bitches!

#1 Post by kv » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:05 am

Whether you celebrate it or not, I am thankful for all you shitheads

Cheers :cheers:

Artemis

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Bitches!

#2 Post by Artemis » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:15 am

Happy Thanksgiving!

If anyone is going to any Black Friday sales, please be civilized. I don't want to see any of you featured in a youtube video where people are brawling over a TV. :lol:

SR

#3 Post by SR » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:32 am

Enjoy all!

Pandemonium

#4 Post by Pandemonium » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:51 am

Artemis wrote:Happy Thanksgiving!

If anyone is going to any Black Friday sales, please be civilized. I don't want to see any of you featured in a youtube video where people are brawling over a TV. :lol:
Record Store Day lines is my problem tomorrow. I'm gonna try and get the P4P GGU vinyl release and I understand it's going to be one of the most in demand titles.

chaos

#5 Post by chaos » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:41 am

SR

#6 Post by SR » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:43 am

:love:

creep
Site Admin

#7 Post by creep » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:57 am

Pandemonium wrote:
Artemis wrote:Happy Thanksgiving!

Record Store Day lines is my problem tomorrow. I'm gonna try and get the P4P GGU vinyl release and I understand it's going to be one of the most in demand titles.
i went to the record store in folsom. there were only 4 people in line so i sat in my car until the doors opened. walked right in and got the only copy they have. $27 is sort of ridiculous for it though.

i also went out thanksgiving night and bought a new tv. i didn't get one of the cheap black friday ones though i just decided i want a bigger tv and bought one that i don't think was any cheaper than normal. i'm close to cutting the cord so i bought one of those roku tv's. it's pretty cool and makes it easy enough to cut the cord.

Pandemonium

#8 Post by Pandemonium » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:29 am

creep wrote: i went to the record store in folsom. there were only 4 people in line so i sat in my car until the doors opened. walked right in and got the only copy they have. $27 is sort of ridiculous for it though.

i also went out thanksgiving night and bought a new tv. i didn't get one of the cheap black friday ones though i just decided i want a bigger tv and bought one that i don't think was any cheaper than normal. i'm close to cutting the cord so i bought one of those roku tv's. it's pretty cool and makes it easy enough to cut the cord.
Mid-day yesterday mostly out of boredom after my son and I went bowling around lunch, I went to my local record store in Costa Mesa, Port O Sound, and they had about 6 copies. The store was pretty packed (and it's pretty small) so I was really surprised to find and nab a couple copies at $29.99(!) each. I also picked up the Iron Maiden RSD release of "Brave New World." I have a bunch of 20-30% off coupons for Barnes and Nobel bookstore so I stupidly thought I'd cruise over to the one next to South Coast Plaza mall and spend some more money and that whole area was an insane zoo of shoppers. It seemed like *everyone* was walking out of the mall and Best Buy with a flatscreen tv. After cruising the parking lot for 20 minutes trying to find parking, I gave up and headed home. Fuck that machine.