Quiz: What color are you?

off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction
chaos

Quiz: What color are you?

#1 Post by chaos » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:41 am

The quiz contains 15 multiple choice questions: http://www.testq.com/career/quizzes/96- ... true-color

I am a boring color: brown. :neutral:

Brown

You're brown, a credible, stable color that's reminiscent of fine wood, rich leather, and wistful melancholy. Most likely, you're a logical, practical person ruled more by your head than your heart. With your inquisitive mind and insatiable curiosity, you're probably a great problem solver. And you always gather all of the facts before coming to a timely, informed decision. Easily intrigued, you're constantly finding new ways to challenge your mind, whether it's by reading the newspaper, playing a trivia game, or composing a piece of music. Brown is an impartial, neutral color, which means you tend to see the difference between fact and opinion easily and are open to many points of view. Trustworthy and steady, you really are a brown at heart.[/quote]

Artemis

Re: Quiz: What color are you?

#2 Post by Artemis » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:17 am

I got Blue:
You're blue — the most soothing shade of the spectrum. The color of a clear summer sky or a deep, reflective ocean, blue has traditionally symbolized trust, solitude, and loyalty. Most likely a thoughtful person who values spending some time on your own, you'd rather connect deeply with a few people than have a bunch of slight acquaintances. Luckily, making close friends isn't that hard, since people are naturally attracted to you — they're soothed by your calming presence. Cool and collected, you rarely overreact. Instead, you think things through before coming to a decision. That level-headed, thoughtful approach to life is patently blue — and patently you!

Pandemonium

#3 Post by Pandemonium » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:42 pm

Red. Happens to be my favorite color too.

creep
Site Admin

#4 Post by creep » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:55 pm

Pandemonium wrote:Red. Happens to be my favorite color too.
I dated this girl who asked me what my favorite color is and my answer was I didn't have one. This caused such an issue with her and she kept bringing it up over and over and over. She always said that she couldn't believe that she was dating a guy that didn't have a favorite color. Most of my cars have been red or black but I can't say one is my favorite. :noclue:

clickie

#5 Post by clickie » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:23 pm

creep wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:Red. Happens to be my favorite color too.
I dated this girl who asked me what my favorite color is and my answer was I didn't have one. This caused such an issue with her and she kept bringing it up over and over and over. She always said that she couldn't believe that she was dating a guy that didn't have a favorite color. Most of my cars have been red or black but I can't say one is my favorite. :noclue:
So what did you get on the quiz bro? I was blue much like Artemis. That car breaking down question had about 4 answers i could have anwered appropriately.

creep
Site Admin

#6 Post by creep » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:53 pm

blue too :noclue:

SR

#7 Post by SR » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:47 pm

Black

kv

#8 Post by kv » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:41 pm

creep wrote:blue too :noclue:
Same...I don't agree with it

Mescal

#9 Post by Mescal » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:54 pm

Orange. Kinda like it. Who wants to be my friend?

Orange
Truecolororange_max200w
You're a bold, confident orange. A warm, powerful color that indicates a strong, welcoming personality, orange is the mark of people who are social and extroverted by nature. Vibrant, with an upbeat attitude, you have a bright, inviting demeanor. Energetic and fun-loving, you're a real friend-magnet. Your easy charm and unassuming manner make you the sort of person people want to meet and get to know better. Well-rounded and fun to be around, you enjoy helping others, so it's no surprise that orange also symbolizes attraction. Orange is an extraordinary color — for an extraordinary person

Matz

#10 Post by Matz » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:42 am

blue, I was going for purple so not too far off

crater

#11 Post by crater » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:48 am

You're green, the color of growth and vigor. Good-hearted and giving, you have a knack for finding and bringing out the best in people. Green is the most down-to-earth color in the spectrum — reliable and trustworthy. People know they can count on you to be around in times of need, since your concern for people is genuine and sincere. You take pride in being a good friend. For you, success is measured in terms of personal achievement and growth, not by status or position. Rare as emeralds, greens are wonderful, natural people. It truly is your color!