Do you guys drink the juice afterwards?

off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction
kv

Re: Do you guys drink the juice afterwards?

#41 Post by kv » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:08 pm

Hype wrote:I'm vegan-adjacent, in that I spend a lot of time surrounded by them. I intentionally avoid making my diet a "thing", like, with a name, or any requirements, mostly because I think that's often just a kind of superstition. I think there are obvious good reasons to eat less meat (especially red meat), and probably some reasons to try to avoid supporting factory farming if you can. But I also think that to try to consistently and strictly live like that is crazy.
Well, I mean for some people that honestly don't want to kill an ant I guess I understand...in the same way I understand bulimia...seems extreme... doesn't appear to be the the healthiest way to live...but if that's what your body is telling you :noclue:

as a whole just comes off as incredibly hypocritical to me... especially with the insanely high number of piscatarians I know...if fish had cute faces 90% of them wouldn't eat fish! Or the amount of look down their nose at a burger I'm eating while they have leather shoes, purses, car seats, wallets and belts...'but it's byproduct kv!" Still a product you supported...

but hey my diet sucks...people with true intentions I respect as with anything..just funny how much focus is on what we eat to make our flesh corpse work lol...should be more discussions about personal ass wiping techniques or what side of our nose we blow first :bored: how many of hours do you like to sleep? Jammies nude? Side sleeper...snore? Seems strange to be so hyper focused on something so basic...and like ya hype said, throwing a label on your diet is just a new years resolution...just live your life and skip the #'s

kv

#42 Post by kv » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:18 pm

Holy fuck...lol I hit my head pretty good on a solid brick mantel a couple days back def gave myself a concussion...(I've had a number of them, this too familiar feeling is sickening) so last couple days a just waiting out the tennitus and migriane level headache... quietly lol

anyway ...that post I had to edit 5 times :lolol: :banghead: holy fuck a new kv icon the brick wall headband :lolol:

clickie

#43 Post by clickie » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:19 pm

Damn KV I hope you're feeling better. How did you get concussions in the past, from playing football?

kv

#44 Post by kv » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:56 am

Thanks man...walking the road...down to normal sized headache with a fucking wrecked stomach...worst part is only allowed migraine meds once a day...which help sorta for a couple hours anyway...shit makes me feel old and broken lol (my bday a couple weeks back didn't help lol)

But ya def got a few playing ball...fights.. horsing around, car accident, this is def the stupidest one (well I guess the fights are) head to brick :banghead: :neutral:

Glad in a way I haven't had kids...I'd hate to tell my boy he couldn't play ball till high school at the soonest (also not 100% sure I'd be able to)...but I'm fairly certain having a kid would vastly tip the scales towards safety

kv

#45 Post by kv » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:06 pm

Fuck this guy!

Hype

#46 Post by Hype » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:27 pm

Take it easy KV! Concussions are no joke.