Build A Breakfast And We'll Tell You What Dog Breed You Are

off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction
chaos

Build A Breakfast And We'll Tell You What Dog Breed You Are

#1 Post by chaos » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:53 am

Six Questions: https://www.buzzfeed.com/katangus/your- ... .hsVvgBYeo
You got: Shetland Sheepdog
You are incredibly gentle and sweet. While you do require a lot of time to rest and reflect, you definitely need at least some time to work on a personal goal in order to feel your best. You're very good-looking — something people often comment on.
Uhm, no. Everyone knows the Golden Retriever is my spirit animal. :lol:

Artemis

Re: Build A Breakfast And We'll Tell You What Dog Breed You

#2 Post by Artemis » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:12 pm

You got: Greyhound
You've got a quiet intelligence to you — people who don't know you well might not be aware of how smart and capable you are until you suddenly sprint ahead of everyone. While you do have occasional moments of extreme activity, you get tired out easily and love to spend most of your time sleeping.
The part about sleeping is wrong. Bedtime makes me anxious because I have a hard time falling sleep. If I'm not sick or hungover, I only sleep about 5 hours a night.

crater

#3 Post by crater » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:23 pm

You got: Pitbull

A lot of people are intimidated by you, but the truth is you're a big ol' softie. You might have a rough exterior and yes, you're protective of the people you love, but ultimately you're just a big marshmallow.
I thought no eggs and no meat would get me some sort of little yappy type dog. Guess not :bigrin:

Matz

#4 Post by Matz » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:01 pm

crater wrote:

A lot of people are intimidated by you, but the truth is you're a big ol' softie. You might have a rough exterior and yes, you're protective of the people you love, but ultimately you're just a big marshmallow.
I thought no eggs and no meat would get me some sort of little yappy type dog. Guess not :bigrin:
same here. If anyone gets GR please let us know which hoops you had to jump through to get there. I got a border collie :crazy:

creep
Site Admin

#5 Post by creep » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:35 pm

None of this is true. Sorry ladies...especially the adorable butt.

This did make me hungry. I really want french toast now.
You got: Corgi

You might not be the most intimidating person in the world, but you've got lots of enthusiasm. You make friends easily, and if there's an obstacle you can't overcome, you just sneak under it instead. Plus, you've got an adorable butt

creep
Site Admin

#6 Post by creep » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:41 pm

My second choices got me a GR...so all you GR freaks here is your answer key. Better change your diet:

Quiche, sausage, muffin, toast, hash browns, water

You got: Golden Retriever

You're friendly as heck, and you love to meet new people. You can get along with just about anybody, and people are drawn to your kind demeanor and generous energy.

Pandemonium

#7 Post by Pandemonium » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:08 pm

creep wrote:None of this is true. Sorry ladies...especially the adorable butt.

This did make me hungry. I really want french toast now.
You got: Corgi

You might not be the most intimidating person in the world, but you've got lots of enthusiasm. You make friends easily, and if there's an obstacle you can't overcome, you just sneak under it instead. Plus, you've got an adorable butt

Exactly the same thing here right down to wanting to take a midnight run to Dennys or IHOP.

SR

#8 Post by SR » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:18 am

Old school breakfast...bacon, soft boiled eggs, pancakes, juice, fruit salad... :noclue: