Lindsey Lohan - SJW

off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction
Pandemonium

Lindsey Lohan - SJW

#1 Post by Pandemonium » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:08 pm

So Lohan thought it would be a good idea to live stream herself trying to "rescue" some homeless Syrian refugees late at night in an unidentified country. Comedy ensues....

Hype

Re: Lindsey Lohan - SJW

#2 Post by Hype » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:24 pm

She's like an even dumber Madonna. But seriously, I guess it's not that funny... Syrians are dying and the whole world is going fascist and trying to close borders. She should just come to Canada and use the private sponsorship program to help some people permanently.

Larry B.

#3 Post by Larry B. » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:20 am

And it’s a nice reminder that not only refugees need saving. She’s off her head.

Pandemonium

#4 Post by Pandemonium » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:20 am

Hype wrote:She's like an even dumber Madonna. But seriously, I guess it's not that funny... Syrians are dying and the whole world is going fascist and trying to close borders. She should just come to Canada and use the private sponsorship program to help some people permanently.
Yeah, but it's a lot tougher to live stream and exploit for personal gain something like that. And you're right, the actual situation is bad, apparently this was on the streets of Moscow where she was visiting to make a tv appearance on some Russian version of a Jerry Springer talk show supposedly to talk about charitable activities, as she claims she wants to set up a charity to fight human trafficking and to broaden people's awareness of it. However, the discussion mostly focused on the actress' romance with and breakup from Egor Tarabasov, a 23-year-old London-based son of a Russian oligarch and his abusive behavior. The station later complained to do the show, she wanted an appearance by Putin so she could "take a selfie" with him along with demanding a fee of $860,000 to do the show (which they allegedly paid).

A few observations:

- she wants to take the wife and kids to a hotel, but "not your husband."
- Her voice is huskier than most mens - no doubt to the eleventy billion cigarettes she's probably smoked.
- She speaks in some kind of pseudo-?Euro? accent as if that will help these people understand her.
- Probably not good form to say "don't fuck with me," get smacked in the chops, bleat like a whale in distress and whine "I'm in shock!"