NBA

off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction
Message
Author
User avatar
Artemis
Posts: 8960
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: NBA

#4881 Post by Artemis » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:50 pm

I had the Bucks in top four in the east:
Okay, my picks:

East:

Boston
Toronto
Philly
Bucks
Pacers
Wiz
Miami
Detroit

West:

Dubs
Utah
Rockets
OKC
NO
LA
Portland
Spurs

clickie
Posts: 2824
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:15 am

Re: NBA

#4882 Post by clickie » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:56 pm

I think SR influenced everyone into picking Boston as a number one seed

User avatar
Artemis
Posts: 8960
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: NBA

#4883 Post by Artemis » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:03 pm

:lol: I will admit I was influenced.

clickie
Posts: 2824
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:15 am

Re: NBA

#4884 Post by clickie » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:08 pm

Yeah also looking back we weren't sure how healthy Kahwi was gonna be.

User avatar
Artemis
Posts: 8960
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: NBA

#4885 Post by Artemis » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:27 pm

The Nets have been doing better than I expected. In the top 8 right now.

User avatar
Artemis
Posts: 8960
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: NBA

#4886 Post by Artemis » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:34 pm

We got a new guy today...
I wonder if there's any truth to the rumour that the Raptors might go for Bradley Beal.

User avatar
kv
Posts: 7658
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:08 pm
Location: South Bay, SoCal

Re: NBA

#4887 Post by kv » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:48 pm

Aldridge went off! Fun game...way to go 56 on a naty game

User avatar
Artemis
Posts: 8960
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: NBA

#4888 Post by Artemis » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:09 pm

This morning I had an appointment close to the Scotia Bank Arena and decided to pop in to the store to see what they have.

I ended up getting this:

Image


My first sports team merch ever! :lol: I have a Maple Leafs mug, but other than that, I've never purchased any clothing like t-shirts or jerseys.

User avatar
kv
Posts: 7658
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:08 pm
Location: South Bay, SoCal

Re: NBA

#4889 Post by kv » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:50 pm

About damn time girl! :rockon:

User avatar
Artemis
Posts: 8960
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: NBA

#4890 Post by Artemis » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:58 pm

Artemis wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:27 pm
The Nets have been doing better than I expected.
:nod:

Great win against Boston tonight! I know Boston had a few guys out, but still, Brooklyn is really good!

User avatar
kv
Posts: 7658
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:08 pm
Location: South Bay, SoCal

Re: NBA

#4891 Post by kv » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:32 pm

Fuck you Palmdale Paul!

:rockon:

User avatar
crater
Posts: 1169
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:09 pm
Location: west of Westeros
Contact:

Re: NBA

#4892 Post by crater » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:20 am


creep
Site Admin
Posts: 9686
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 am

Re: NBA

#4893 Post by creep » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:00 pm

:jasper:

creep
Site Admin
Posts: 9686
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 am

Re: NBA

#4894 Post by creep » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:13 pm

:thumb:

User avatar
Artemis
Posts: 8960
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: NBA

#4895 Post by Artemis » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:21 am

creep wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:13 pm
:thumb:

I'm going to the Kings vs Raps game on Tuesday night...looking forward to it! :rockon:

creep
Site Admin
Posts: 9686
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 am

Re: NBA

#4896 Post by creep » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:27 am

Artemis wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:21 am



I'm going to the Kings vs Raps game on Tuesday night...looking forward to it! :rockon:
They're usually a fun team to watch but you get them on a back to back road game so it could be ugly..

User avatar
Artemis
Posts: 8960
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: NBA

#4897 Post by Artemis » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:19 am

creep wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:27 am
Artemis wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:21 am



I'm going to the Kings vs Raps game on Tuesday night...looking forward to it! :rockon:
They're usually a fun team to watch but you get them on a back to back road game so it could be ugly..
Yeah, Brooklyn is tough. That will be a good game to watch too. You never know though, sometimes teams are energized on the back to back. And, the flight from NY to Toronto is only about an hour, so enough time to rest a little and enjoy the cold. :lol:

User avatar
Artemis
Posts: 8960
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: NBA

#4898 Post by Artemis » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:46 pm


creep
Site Admin
Posts: 9686
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 am

Re: NBA

#4899 Post by creep » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:09 pm

Artemis wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:19 am
creep wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:27 am
Artemis wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:21 am



I'm going to the Kings vs Raps game on Tuesday night...looking forward to it! :rockon:
They're usually a fun team to watch but you get them on a back to back road game so it could be ugly..
Yeah, Brooklyn is tough. That will be a good game to watch too. You never know though, sometimes teams are energized on the back to back. And, the flight from NY to Toronto is only about an hour, so enough time to rest a little and enjoy the cold. :lol:
I HATE that the Kings are resting 3 starters tonight. We are not good or old enough to be doing shit like that. :jasper:

User avatar
Artemis
Posts: 8960
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: NBA

#4900 Post by Artemis » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:20 am

creep wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:09 pm
Artemis wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:19 am
creep wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:27 am
Artemis wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:21 am



I'm going to the Kings vs Raps game on Tuesday night...looking forward to it! :rockon:
They're usually a fun team to watch but you get them on a back to back road game so it could be ugly..
Yeah, Brooklyn is tough. That will be a good game to watch too. You never know though, sometimes teams are energized on the back to back. And, the flight from NY to Toronto is only about an hour, so enough time to rest a little and enjoy the cold. :lol:
I HATE that the Kings are resting 3 starters tonight. We are not good or old enough to be doing shit like that. :jasper:
I was surprised by that too. I really wanted to see De'Aaron Fox play. I think the many Serbians in the crowd(it was Serbian night) were also disappointed that Bjelica didn't play either. For us, no Kawhi or OG again. On the plus, looks like CJ Miles is getting his groove back. Fun game, I enjoyed it.

Image

Image

Post Reply