NBA

off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction
Message
Author
User avatar
SR
Posts: 6988
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Re: NBA

#5301 Post by SR » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:56 am

Air Drake :sui: It's an environmentally conscious Boeing 767. :jasper:

User avatar
Artemis
Posts: 8999
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: NBA

#5302 Post by Artemis » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:15 am

Agree..sickening. :jasper: :jasper:

User avatar
guysmiley
Posts: 1399
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:46 pm
Location: PDX/Fukuoka Japan

Re: NBA

#5303 Post by guysmiley » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:16 pm

:lolol:
SR wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:35 am
Shochu rules! :drink:

creep
Site Admin
Posts: 9696
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 am

Re: NBA

#5304 Post by creep » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:06 pm

:yikes: That's a lot to give up for AD.

I never like when a team gives up 1st round picks.

User avatar
kv
Posts: 7671
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:08 pm
Location: South Bay, SoCal

Re: NBA

#5305 Post by kv » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:26 pm

Crushed....but I get it...feel like no real Lakers left...a team of imposters....fuck me

creep
Site Admin
Posts: 9696
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 am

Re: NBA

#5306 Post by creep » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:32 pm

It will be interesting to see who the lakers sign now.

i bet cousins will now be a laker. who else?

Juana
Posts: 4923
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Re: NBA

#5307 Post by Juana » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:21 pm

creep wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:06 pm
:yikes: That's a lot to give up for AD.

I never like when a team gives up 1st round picks.
Stepien Rule they keep 2020, 2022 so its not that bad.
kv wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:26 pm
Crushed....but I get it...feel like no real Lakers left...a team of imposters....fuck me
Loved Ingram but they kept Kuzma so we will see how it plays out. Maybe they will sign DLo back

creep
Site Admin
Posts: 9696
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 am

Re: NBA

#5308 Post by creep » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:02 pm

Juana wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:21 pm

Stepien Rule they keep 2020, 2022 so its not that bad.
it kinda is. the lakers better hope they are good because they aren't rebuilding through the draft.

No. 4 pick in 2019
Top-8 protected in 2021, becomes unprotected in ‘22
Unprotected swap in ‘23
Unprotected first in ‘24
Unprotected swap in ‘25

User avatar
SR
Posts: 6988
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Re: NBA

#5309 Post by SR » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:49 am

guysmiley wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:16 pm
:lolol:
SR wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:35 am
Shochu rules! :drink:
:thumb:

User avatar
SR
Posts: 6988
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Re: NBA

#5310 Post by SR » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:51 am

Looks like a wrecking crew in LA, but we'll see how they can fuck it up. I have to wonder which force is stronger in LA....the dysfunction or the talent.

Not a bad trade for NO....don't forget Zion is coming

User avatar
Artemis
Posts: 8999
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: NBA

#5311 Post by Artemis » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:05 am

guysmiley wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:57 pm
Oh, again congrats Toronto. One of the truly international cities.
This tweet is great. Not because of the sports. Not because of the victory. But because of the faces. This is what makes Toronto the greatest city in the world. Everybody from everywhere. I love this city!


I think I'm going to go to the victory parade tomorrow. City officials are expecting up to 2 million fans to attend! :yikes:

With regards to Kawhi staying or leaving, I don't really care. It's been a terrific year; everybody got what they wanted.

User avatar
kv
Posts: 7671
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:08 pm
Location: South Bay, SoCal

Re: NBA

#5312 Post by kv » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:32 am

SR wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:51 am
Looks like a wrecking crew in LA, but we'll see how they can fuck it up. I have to wonder which force is stronger in LA....the dysfunction or the talent.

Not a bad trade for NO....don't forget Zion is coming
Ball throwing drunks up for Zion for years to come..


I'm still too bummed...I need more time...my poor mom was in tears...all the kids she watched from the draft...the non playoff years buoyed by the hope for a new generation of home grown Lakers...Jordan Clarkson, Julius Randle, D'Angelo Russell.....the three kids Kobe hugged as he walked off the court for the last time...our future...Ivisa Zubac, Lonzo Ball, Josh Hart and Brandon Ingram....all gone

Here, take LeBron and AD.... :jasper:

I do have a good chunk of blame on magic and Luke..I'm happy both are gone...Luke tried to make a bunch of kids play like Golden State which was so fucking stupid...and I 1000% get they have made the right call to do everything in their power to get the next ring...it just feels like they wasted my last few years as a fan...to get where I never wanted to be...sucks...and I'm glad opening day is so far away

User avatar
kv
Posts: 7671
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:08 pm
Location: South Bay, SoCal

Re: NBA

#5313 Post by kv » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:34 am

You better go art!

Times like yours are the counter balance to times like mine :sad:

Juana
Posts: 4923
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Re: NBA

#5314 Post by Juana » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:08 pm

creep wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:02 pm
Juana wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:21 pm

Stepien Rule they keep 2020, 2022 so its not that bad.
it kinda is. the lakers better hope they are good because they aren't rebuilding through the draft.

No. 4 pick in 2019
Top-8 protected in 2021, becomes unprotected in ‘22
Unprotected swap in ‘23
Unprotected first in ‘24
Unprotected swap in ‘25
Yeah so basically still have 2020. 2021 no way that pick ends up in the top 8 the way it was worded is NOLA only gets that pick if its in the top 8, so lose '19, '22, '24 and then get swapped. Whatever.

@ KV I seriously hope they make a run at bringing DLo back, if not I hope they use the space on shooters and defenders

Juana
Posts: 4923
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Re: NBA

#5315 Post by Juana » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:11 pm

kv wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:32 am
SR wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:51 am
Looks like a wrecking crew in LA, but we'll see how they can fuck it up. I have to wonder which force is stronger in LA....the dysfunction or the talent.

Not a bad trade for NO....don't forget Zion is coming
Ball throwing drunks up for Zion for years to come..


I'm still too bummed...I need more time...my poor mom was in tears...all the kids she watched from the draft...the non playoff years buoyed by the hope for a new generation of home grown Lakers...Jordan Clarkson, Julius Randle, D'Angelo Russell.....the three kids Kobe hugged as he walked off the court for the last time...our future...Ivisa Zubac, Lonzo Ball, Josh Hart and Brandon Ingram....all gone

Here, take LeBron and AD.... :jasper:

I do have a good chunk of blame on magic and Luke..I'm happy both are gone...Luke tried to make a bunch of kids play like Golden State which was so fucking stupid...and I 1000% get they have made the right call to do everything in their power to get the next ring...it just feels like they wasted my last few years as a fan...to get where I never wanted to be...sucks...and I'm glad opening day is so far away
Luke made a huge mistake trying to turn the kids into GS, GS has two of the best shooters the NBA has ever seen and Draymond who PPG wise was meh but he avg almost 9 assists and is a helluva defender. Also I always defend Earvin but really trading away DLo because of what happened with Swaggy and Swaggy is no longer in the league? Sure we ended up getting Kuz out of that deal but fuck man

Juana
Posts: 4923
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Re: NBA

#5316 Post by Juana » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:12 pm

Artemis wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:05 am
guysmiley wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:57 pm
Oh, again congrats Toronto. One of the truly international cities.
This tweet is great. Not because of the sports. Not because of the victory. But because of the faces. This is what makes Toronto the greatest city in the world. Everybody from everywhere. I love this city!


I think I'm going to go to the victory parade tomorrow. City officials are expecting up to 2 million fans to attend! :yikes:

With regards to Kawhi staying or leaving, I don't really care. It's been a terrific year; everybody got what they wanted.
Go to it, go to everyone you can as a fan

User avatar
crater
Posts: 1175
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:09 pm
Location: west of Westeros
Contact:

Re: NBA

#5317 Post by crater » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:20 pm

Hope this works to pay off the bet :arrow:

User avatar
kv
Posts: 7671
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:08 pm
Location: South Bay, SoCal

Re: NBA

#5318 Post by kv » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:39 pm

:thumb: :cheers:

User avatar
Artemis
Posts: 8999
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: NBA

#5319 Post by Artemis » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:18 am

crater wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:20 pm
Hope this works to pay off the bet :arrow:
:tiphat:

Hi Crater! Actually, I forgot all about our bet. :dunce: :lol:
The avatar is great!

User avatar
Xizen47
Posts: 421
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:47 pm

Re: NBA

#5320 Post by Xizen47 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:02 am

Never forget
clickie wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 5:02 am
The Warriors are a better team without Kevin Durant, its a fact.

Post Reply