Tattoo Debate #3: New Barbie sports tattoos

off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction
Tyler Durden

Tattoo Debate #3: New Barbie sports tattoos

#1 Post by Tyler Durden » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:05 am

guysmiley

Re: Tattoo Debate #3: New Barbie sports tattoos

#2 Post by guysmiley » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:14 am

Its the times we live in. I remember when Tattoos were taboo. I know this very well, being that my dad was a tattoo artist.

Tyler Durden

#3 Post by Tyler Durden » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:35 am

"Hey man...it's the times we're living in." :lol:

Essence_Smith

#4 Post by Essence_Smith » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:50 am

Who the fuck are you people??? Have we all gotten so old that we can't appreciate people expressing themselves no matter how silly it may seem to us? :hs:

Back in the days I know a few people on this board did some sorta counter culture type self expression...now yalls sound like some mofos in the 1920's talking about those harlots that wear lipstick... :lol:

guysmiley

#5 Post by guysmiley » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:58 am

Essence_Smith wrote:Who the fuck are you people??? Have we all gotten so old that we can't appreciate people expressing themselves no matter how silly it may seem to us? :hs:

Back in the days I know a few people on this board did some sorta counter culture type self expression...now yalls sound like some mofos in the 1920's talking about those harlots that wear lipstick... :lol:
:lol: True.

NYRexall

#6 Post by NYRexall » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:05 am

Tyler Durden wrote:
Cash in now, honey...

Kajicat

#7 Post by Kajicat » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:49 am

Diggin' the short, colored hair and tats Barbie...

...I'd hit it.

creep
Site Admin

#8 Post by creep » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:08 pm

Essence_Smith wrote:Who the fuck are you people??? Have we all gotten so old that we can't appreciate people expressing themselves no matter how silly it may seem to us? :hs:

i'm lost. where are the posts where people are saying that this barbie is a bad idea?

Essence_Smith

#9 Post by Essence_Smith » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:40 pm

creep wrote:

i'm lost. where are the posts where people are saying that this barbie is a bad idea?
Stop playing dumb...this is the third thread where women with tattoos (in this case Barbie) are being portrayed negatively...this clearly wasn't an attempt to say "hey look cool, Barbie's got tats now"...it was a continuation of the vibe from the other threads...

creep
Site Admin

#10 Post by creep » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:42 pm

Essence_Smith wrote:
creep wrote:

Stop playing dumb...this is the third thread where women with tattoos (in this case Barbie) are being portrayed negatively...this clearly wasn't an attempt to say "hey look cool, Barbie's got tats now"...it was a continuation of the vibe from the other threads...
i didn't think so. this dumb story is all over the news today. it just seemed to me that you were trying to start the argument again. you are such an instigator. :wave:

Jasper

#11 Post by Jasper » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:48 pm

Essence_Smith wrote:
creep wrote:

I can see ES saying this with his voice cracking and tears welling up in his eyes. Somebody give him a hanky. :banana:

Tyler Durden

#12 Post by Tyler Durden » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:51 pm

Jasper wrote:
Essence_Smith wrote:
creep wrote:

I can see ES saying this with his voice cracking and tears welling up in his eyes. Somebody give him a hanky. :banana:
I read his post the exact same way. :lol:

Essence_Smith

#13 Post by Essence_Smith » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:11 pm

MMmmmm hmmmm... creep's calling the kettle black but he know as well as I do we have a few prudes here... :lol:
You guys prolly drink prune juice and complain when the kids play their music too loud too... :nod:

Turncoat

#14 Post by Turncoat » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:23 pm

Kajicat wrote:Diggin' the short, colored hair and tats Barbie...

...I'd hit it.
:nod: :thumb:

lollapaloser

#15 Post by lollapaloser » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:34 pm

Id hit that little dog thing on the leash in a hearbeat. Probably no tattoos also!

Pure Method

#16 Post by Pure Method » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:23 pm

Essence_Smith wrote:MMmmmm hmmmm... creep's calling the kettle black but he know as well as I do we have a few prudes here... :lol:
You guys prolly drink prune juice and complain when the kids play their music too loud too... :nod:

I agree with ES, y'all are some tight-assed mofos! to hell with your orthodoxy!

Kajicat

#17 Post by Kajicat » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:59 pm

Essence_Smith wrote:
creep wrote:

I agree ES. But at the same time, why even point it out? All that does is put a big 'ol bullseye on ya'. Just say fuck it and buy the Barbie like I did.

Essence_Smith

#18 Post by Essence_Smith » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:03 pm

Kajicat wrote:
Essence_Smith wrote:
creep wrote:

I agree ES. But at the same time, why even point it out? All that does is put a big 'ol bullseye on ya'. Just say fuck it and buy the Barbie like I did.
I know its pointless to even mention but you know all I have to do is point ANYTHING out and people automatically read it how they want to...I have contracted Hypersonic disease... :lol:

Pandemonium

#19 Post by Pandemonium » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:24 pm

Essence_Smith wrote:MMmmmm hmmmm... creep's calling the kettle black but he know as well as I do we have a few prudes here... :lol:
The kids complain about me playing the music too loud.

Warped

#20 Post by Warped » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:37 am

:lol: Sounds familiar ...

Oh and i think that Barbie looks kinda cool. :rockon: :lolol:

Matz

#21 Post by Matz » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:32 am

Tyler Durden wrote:She looks like a Suicide Girl. :lol:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestof ... barbie.cnn

do a stencil of the tattooed barbie and get it tattooed, it would look pretty cool I think on an inner arm perhaps

nausearockpig

#22 Post by nausearockpig » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:24 pm

Taboo or not, I've never liked, or understood the point of tatts.

That Barbie is pretty amusing tho.

Everybody's Friend

#23 Post by Everybody's Friend » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:34 am

I guess it gives Ken something to aim at...

:boobs:

Tyler Durden

#24 Post by Tyler Durden » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:18 am

Everybody's Friend wrote:I guess it gives Ken something to aim at...

:boobs:
If Ken was straight. :idea:

Warped

#25 Post by Warped » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:09 am

:lol: