No Sleep til Brooklyn...

off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction
SR

Re: No Sleep til Brooklyn...

#21 Post by SR » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:17 pm

Romeo wrote:ok so....
Everyone survived :lol: We were treated like the Z-List celebrities that we are! :wink:
We missed SR who was getting his drink on in Manhattan. By the time he got back to BK I was on my way home...SO....we're trying to pull something together for during the week, you in ES?
We almost made it. That dinner I was at in the city was my bride, her parents and sister, my kiddo and a dear friend and his girlfriend.

We started with about 6 dozen half shell chilled plates, apps, entree, dessert, and coursed wines. It took about 3 and a half hours and yet as the city has a tendency to do to me, was ready for round two in Brooklyn. I'll post some pics here of the trip; it was killer....effin love that city!

Whenever you guys are in LA, please contact.

Bummed I missed you guys!

Romeo

#22 Post by Romeo » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:18 am

your texts were funny, I was thinking HOW much did he have to drink :lol:

I'm glad you guys enjoyed the city, you all had some nice weather even if blackcoffee isn't used to the humidity!

SR

#23 Post by SR » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:12 am

Romeo wrote:your texts were funny, I was thinking HOW much did he have to drink :lol:

I'm glad you guys enjoyed the city, you all had some nice weather even if blackcoffee isn't used to the humidity!
Just looked at them....yup we dined!

As foor the humidity, I am squarely and irreversably with blackcoffee.....it is MISERABLE. Yesterday it finally broke for our time spent at JFK.

Romeo

#24 Post by Romeo » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:40 am

Could of been worse...
You could of came during the winter & we had a blizzard :wink:

Like I said to blackcoffee lately we go from Miami swamp like heat to Minnesota freezing. We run the gamut! But in all seriousness nothing beats NY in the summer, so much going on all at once...street fairs, outdoor movie nights, pop-up beer gardens, outdoor music....