Larry B.

Re: ANR passes mikes site

#52 Post by Larry B. » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:07 pm

krakle wrote:go fuck yourself :wave:
:lol: :lol: :bday: :wiggle: :agree:

Bandit72

#53 Post by Bandit72 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:27 pm

Larry B. wrote:I want to have sex with someone from this board.
Post that on ja.org

creep
Site Admin

#54 Post by creep » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:33 pm

i like hydro a lot too but unfortunately she gets caught up fighting mike's battles. let them have their site and run it the way they want. who really cares. :banana:

kv

#55 Post by kv » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:00 pm

like here hydro 2 seconds of reading found this

http://forums.janesaddiction.org/viewto ... =33&t=2765

guy mentions he thinks ministry al is a better player then dave and is pretty much told to stfu or gtfo

fair and balanced :bs:

Hokahey
Site Admin

#56 Post by Hokahey » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:25 pm

kv wrote:like here hydro 2 seconds of reading found this

http://forums.janesaddiction.org/viewto ... =33&t=2765

guy mentions he thinks ministry al is a better player then dave and is pretty much told to stfu or gtfo

Hm I think I'll check it out...
You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

A ban has been issued on your username.
:banana:

kv

#57 Post by kv » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:53 pm

bet i get one today watch lol

ragdoll

#58 Post by ragdoll » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:38 pm

that guy makes a thread about Ministry every week and in every thread and every post he says the same thing over and over and we've played along many many times and he has also got pretty vulgar towards some of us...he has been warned numerous times very nicely trust me and yet he is not banned and is stilllllll making threads about Ministry and how Al is better than Perry lol . That thread is prob like his tenth thread about Ministry.
creep wrote:i like hydro a lot too but unfortunately she gets caught up fighting mike's battles. let them have their site and run it the way they want. who really cares. :banana:
thanks creep and just defending a site and a friend I love dearly so idk I know I shouldn't but from time to time I can't help it...uhg yup idk lol good night :kv:

JOEinPHX

#59 Post by JOEinPHX » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:59 pm

Anyone else ever notice that Handsome Mike isn't very handsome?

Jasper

#60 Post by Jasper » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:03 pm

Six7Six7 wrote:Anyone else ever notice that Handsome Mike isn't very handsome?
thatsthejoke.jpg

Anyway, I'm wondering - where are sonny's thoughts on all of this? Didn't he declare that there were no differences now between ANR and ja.org, and that hoka would run the site into the ground? He must be so relieved and proud. :lolol:

Hype

#61 Post by Hype » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:15 pm

Jasper wrote:
thatsthejoke.jpg

Anyway, I'm wondering - where are sonny's thoughts on all of this? Didn't he declare that there were no differences now between ANR and ja.org, and that hoka would run the site into the ground? He must be so relieved and proud. :lolol:

JOEinPHX

#62 Post by JOEinPHX » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:56 pm

i do believe he also said that we needed to forge our own identity, them promptly showed up 2 weeks later and told us we needed to be running this place like xiola

oh, those silly message board admins, always full of funny.

Warped

#63 Post by Warped » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:50 pm

I wonder if he'll go to a JA show..... :banana:

Larry B.

#64 Post by Larry B. » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:44 am

Adurentibus Spina wrote:
Jasper wrote:
thatsthejoke.jpg

That reminds me, during my vacation I read 3 books by John Swartzwelder: The Time Machine Did It, How I Conquered Your Planet and Earth vs. Everybody. Genius humor. Couldn't stop laughing while reading. I would've read more of his books if my Kindle's screen hadn't been smashed by unknown forces, but thank you for a great recommendation. :thumb:

Hype

#65 Post by Hype » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:50 am

Larry B. wrote:
Adurentibus Spina wrote:
Jasper wrote:
thatsthejoke.jpg

That reminds me, during my vacation I read 3 books by John Swartzwelder: The Time Machine Did It, How I Conquered Your Planet and Earth vs. Everybody. Genius humor. Couldn't stop laughing while reading. I would've read more of his books if my Kindle's screen hadn't been smashed by unknown forces, but thank you for a great recommendation. :thumb:
:thumb: Those books are great. I haven't had a chance to get any more of them. But you can totally see where the old Simpsons episodes got so much of their "flavour".

Larry B.

#66 Post by Larry B. » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:54 am

Adurentibus Spina wrote:
Larry B. wrote:
Adurentibus Spina wrote:
Jasper wrote:
thatsthejoke.jpg

:thumb: Those books are great. I haven't had a chance to get any more of them. But you can totally see where the old Simpsons episodes got so much of their "flavour".
Abso-fucking-lutely.

I seem to recall you're not a fan of e-books, but in case anybody wants to check them out, here's a 600 KB .rar with .mobi files of 5 of his books: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2365081/Swartzw ... 20John.rar

The Time Machine Did It, The Exploding Detective, Dead Men Scare Me Stupid, How I Conquered Your Planet and Earth vs. Everybody.

:wiggle:

tubro

#67 Post by tubro » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:11 pm

ragdoll wrote:ok...it's cool guys :lol: just fucking around, having a lil fun now Im high so it's all good :bigrin: :kv:

I truly wish everyone a awesome day...I'm starting my second semester in College today :rockon:

college. wow that's cool. i feel old.
i wish jane's addiction was around when i was in college.
i'll bet you do too. hahaha.

seriously, hydro/ragdoll. i've always been of the understanding that you're a totally cool music person. this thing with the sites is silly but my .02 is that all fansites have folks who live out their love/hate thing with their bands, so xiola/anr is completely normal in that regard. but jaorg is just bizarre in that it filters info so as to satisfy the bandleader. and that's more bizarre since this band has very few really fervent fans left and the leader has told a bunch of them to fuck off.

so come on over to the dark side. we love you here. because we love jane's addiction. (and tattoo shows.)

sinep

#68 Post by sinep » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:47 pm

tubro wrote:
ragdoll wrote:ok...it's cool guys :lol: just fucking around, having a lil fun now Im high so it's all good :bigrin: :kv:

I truly wish everyone a awesome day...I'm starting my second semester in College today :rockon:
i always pictured you as older... :conf:

are you 32 and starting college?

creep
Site Admin

#69 Post by creep » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:29 pm

sinep wrote:
tubro wrote:

i still want to go back and get a different degree and i probably will. do college girls like 44yr old guys?

Hype

#70 Post by Hype » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:33 pm

creep wrote:
sinep wrote:
tubro wrote:

i still want to go back and get a different degree and i probably will. do college girls like 44yr old guys?
I think only if they're the professors. :lol:

creep
Site Admin

#71 Post by creep » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:34 pm

Adurentibus Spina wrote:
creep wrote:
sinep wrote:
tubro wrote:

shit

farrellgirl99

#72 Post by farrellgirl99 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:40 pm

creep wrote:
Adurentibus Spina wrote:
creep wrote:
sinep wrote:
tubro wrote:

shit
if you count $100 bills during class im sure youll get some girls

creep
Site Admin

#73 Post by creep » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:42 pm

farrellgirl99 wrote:
thanks for the tip :tiphat:

Hype

#74 Post by Hype » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:04 pm

creep wrote:
farrellgirl99 wrote:
I think you actually have to give them the bills, though... right? Because otherwise... those girls shouldn't be in university. :confused:

creep
Site Admin

#75 Post by creep » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:09 pm

Adurentibus Spina wrote:
creep wrote:
farrellgirl99 wrote:
I think you actually have to give them the bills, though... right? Because otherwise... those girls shouldn't be in university. :confused:
maybe i can offer to buy the young ones beer? when i was 17 we knew this guy "21 eddie". he would always buy for us and we would always make fun of him for hanging around us. i can be "44 dave".