I want

Updates, suggestions, comments related to the site/board
Message
Author
User avatar
SR
Posts: 6600
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 pm

I want

#1 Post by SR » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:08 pm

I'll start with green letters on my name. Go ahead and start with purple :bored: , then cave.

User avatar
Artemis
Posts: 8575
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: I want

#2 Post by Artemis » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:13 am

The ANR administration does not care about what you want.

User avatar
Artemis
Posts: 8575
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: I want

#3 Post by Artemis » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:23 am

I was speaking from personal experience.

I requested purple twice already and still no action! :waits:

User avatar
Hokahey
Site Admin
Posts: 3853
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: I want

#4 Post by Hokahey » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:28 am

I'm going to go out on a limb and say neither of us know how to do that. Green was an established color for an established group already.

User avatar
SR
Posts: 6600
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Re: I want

#5 Post by SR » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:52 pm

hokahey wrote:I'm going to go out on a limb and say neither of us know how to do that. Green was an established color for an established group already.
OK, no groups, no green. :lol:

User avatar
Hokahey
Site Admin
Posts: 3853
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: I want

#6 Post by Hokahey » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:00 pm

Sweet! We have purple! Suckers!

User avatar
SR
Posts: 6600
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Re: I want

#7 Post by SR » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:08 pm

hokahey wrote:Sweet! We have purple! Suckers!
:lol: Yes, and from the sworn Laker hater.... :noclue:

creep
Site Admin
Posts: 9419
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 am

Re: I want

#8 Post by creep » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:53 pm

SR wrote:
hokahey wrote:Sweet! We have purple! Suckers!
:lol: Yes, and from the sworn Laker hater.... :noclue:
the kings own purple just as much as the lakers.

maybe once you post a certain amount you can pick your color if it really means a lot to people? i don't know i don't make the rules. six7 got his because he wanted to feel like a moderator. clickie got his because he was talking shit about six7 wanting to be a certain color. i didn't know it would start all of this.

User avatar
Hokahey
Site Admin
Posts: 3853
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: I want

#9 Post by Hokahey » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:16 pm

I'm not sure we can make a new group and assign a color can we? We can only change the colors of the existing groups.

I dunno. Maybe I'll find some time soon to play around in there and figure it out. I used to be pretty at PHP.

creep
Site Admin
Posts: 9419
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 am

Re: I want

#10 Post by creep » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:28 pm

hokahey wrote:I'm not sure we can make a new group and assign a color can we? We can only change the colors of the existing groups.

I dunno. Maybe I'll find some time soon to play around in there and figure it out. I used to be pretty at PHP.
as far as i know you have to create a group and assign a color to that group and add people to that. if there are 20 different color requests then it would be a pain in the ass to do.

how about we are all the same color and just live in harmony without creating these segregated groups based on your color?

User avatar
kv
Posts: 7201
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:08 pm
Location: South Bay, SoCal

Re: I want

#11 Post by kv » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:12 pm

fuck colors take away clickies and 6767 and tell everyone to fuck off

MYXYLPLYX
Posts: 665
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:09 pm

Re: I want

#12 Post by MYXYLPLYX » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:34 pm

kv wrote:fuck colors take away clickies and 6767 and tell everyone to fuck off

User avatar
Larry B.
Posts: 6817
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:25 am
Location: Back in Santiago.

Re: I want

#13 Post by Larry B. » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:20 pm

I need a new color. Being racist is a lot harder when you're the same color as everyone else.

User avatar
SR
Posts: 6600
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Re: I want

#14 Post by SR » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:11 pm

:noclue: I am aware that there is no intonation or facial expressions to "read" in addition to what's read here. Having said that, I think I might survive, if barely, with my current color.

Internet. Sheesh

Through this crisis, I did learn that the kings also claim purple though. This I didn't know.

Now. I want green.

User avatar
SR
Posts: 6600
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Re: I want

#15 Post by SR » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:14 pm

Artemis wrote:I was speaking from personal experience.

I requested purple twice already and still no action! :waits:
A possible appropriate response- :lol:

User avatar
Hokahey
Site Admin
Posts: 3853
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: I want

#16 Post by Hokahey » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:22 am

creep wrote:
hokahey wrote:I'm not sure we can make a new group and assign a color can we? We can only change the colors of the existing groups.

I dunno. Maybe I'll find some time soon to play around in there and figure it out. I used to be pretty at PHP.
as far as i know you have to create a group and assign a color to that group and add people to that. if there are 20 different color requests then it would be a pain in the ass to do.

how about we are all the same color and just live in harmony without creating these segregated groups based on your color?
:neutral:

shhh

User avatar
sinep
Posts: 1492
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:42 pm

Re: I want

#17 Post by sinep » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:27 pm

give me a color or i burn the place to the ground.

if anybody deserves to have a color it's me.

User avatar
SR
Posts: 6600
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Re: I want

#18 Post by SR » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:17 pm

sinep wrote:give me a color or i burn the place to the ground.

if anybody deserves to have a color it's me.
:lol: AnR, where we can laugh for the right reasons too.

User avatar
SR
Posts: 6600
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Re: I want

#19 Post by SR » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:37 am

Green, yeah. :banana:

clickie
Posts: 2563
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:15 am

Re: I want

#20 Post by clickie » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:41 pm

give this guy green so he can show off his celtics pride ^

Post Reply