I'm seeing pink??

Updates, suggestions, comments related to the site/board
Artemis

I'm seeing pink??

#1 Post by Artemis » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:34 pm

I don't like all the thread titles in pink. It's uneasy on the eyes.

creep
Site Admin

Re: I'm seeing pink??

#2 Post by creep » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:36 pm

Artemis wrote:I don't like all the thread titles in pink. It's uneasy on the eyes.
you sure are picky. i can change the color but the threads will now change colors if they are unread. if everyone doesn't like it i will change it. it just makes it easier to read unread threads. i'm sure everyone will hate it.

Artemis

#3 Post by Artemis » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:41 pm

creep wrote:
Artemis wrote:I don't like all the thread titles in pink. It's uneasy on the eyes.
you sure are picky. i can change the color but the threads will now change colors if they are unread. if everyone doesn't like it i will change it. it just makes it easier to read unread threads. i'm sure everyone will hate it.
i like that idea... just not in pink. how about green or violet instead?

perhaps we should conduct a poll?

creep
Site Admin

#4 Post by creep » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Artemis wrote:
creep wrote:
i like that idea... just not in pink. how about green or violet instead?

perhaps we should conduct a poll?

i made it black. black works good

Artemis

#5 Post by Artemis » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:42 pm

the black is good. i just saw it...much better. :thumb: :tiphat:

Pandemonium

#6 Post by Pandemonium » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:15 pm

I'd suggest moving away from the "shades of light blue" board color scheme altogether, especially if you're going to make thread titles black. Just go monotone, blacks and shades of black (or gray) and even consider white text on black backgrounds. I like the simple yet effective color scheme on the Bauhaus message board:

http://www.bauhausmusik.com/forum/index.php

creep
Site Admin

#7 Post by creep » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:25 pm

Pandemonium wrote:I'd suggest moving away from the "shades of light blue" board color scheme altogether, especially if you're going to make thread titles black. Just go monotone, blacks and shades of black (or gray) and even consider white text on black backgrounds. I like the simple yet effective color scheme on the Bauhaus message board:

i assume that hokahey will design a board eventually. i'm just fucking around with mods that make the board do more. it's on him to make it pretty.

Jasper

#8 Post by Jasper » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:00 am

Pandemonium wrote:I'd suggest moving away from the "shades of light blue" board color scheme altogether, especially if you're going to make thread titles black. Just go monotone, blacks and shades of black (or gray) and even consider white text on black backgrounds. I like the simple yet effective color scheme on the Bauhaus message board:

Nothing against that board, as it looks good, but graphic design wisdom says that white on black shit is hard on the eyes, so I wouldn't recommend it.

kv

#9 Post by kv » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:02 am

:nod:

Artemis

#10 Post by Artemis » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:34 am

the poppy red and white is very pleasing on the eyes. :thumb:

Hokahey
Site Admin

#11 Post by Hokahey » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:48 am

Yeah that black is rough. Not a fan.

I'm not sure how much I want to change the color scheme of the overall board. The standard colors are functional enough. I guess we'll see. If we go monotone it'll just look like a Xiola ripoff.

JOEinPHX

#12 Post by JOEinPHX » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:34 am

hokahey wrote:Yeah that black is rough. Not a fan.

I'm not sure how much I want to change the color scheme of the overall board. The standard colors are functional enough. I guess we'll see. If we go monotone it'll just look like a Xiola ripoff.
yeah. and fuck that. We are not THAT.

sonny

#13 Post by sonny » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:30 pm

Six7Six7 wrote:
hokahey wrote:Yeah that black is rough. Not a fan.

yeah. and fuck that. We are not THAT.
:laugh:

Pure Method

#14 Post by Pure Method » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:22 pm

The Blue is too bright for me (topics, replies, etc)

Just a little neon-y.

nausearockpig

#15 Post by nausearockpig » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:32 am

I thought by the title of this thread that you were going to see Pink the "artist". Lol