No
75%
Moderation
No votes

Total votes: 16

JOEinPHX

Re: Can we ban sonny?

#26 Post by JOEinPHX » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:27 pm

I guess they weren't very important if no one remembered them.

sonny

#27 Post by sonny » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:34 pm

Six7Six7 wrote:I guess they weren't very important if no one remembered them.
either way, it serves the purpose of the argument. lets make it seem like sonny is crazy, guns blazing, out to kill this site, moron, stupid, whatever these folks wanna label it to fit their reasoning.

all the while, i did nothing wrong. my post was deleted and somehow it's turned into sonny being a troll, without ever acknowledging what they did wrong. it's not a fair way to run things and most are ok with it, because it's not them.

creep
Site Admin

#28 Post by creep » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:40 pm

sonny wrote:
either way, it serves the purpose of the argument. lets make it seem like sonny is crazy, guns blazing, out to kill this site, moron, stupid, whatever these folks wanna label it to fit their reasoning.

all the while, i did nothing wrong. my post was deleted and somehow it's turned into sonny being a troll, without ever acknowledging what they did wrong. it's not a fair way to run things and most are ok with it, because it's not them.
do you really think anyone else would go on and on and on and on about it but you?

not a chance. you aren't going to get the resolution you want. let it go and you will sleep better tonight.

Forge

#29 Post by Forge » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:51 pm

all the while, i did nothing wrong. my post was deleted and somehow it's turned into sonny being a troll, without ever acknowledging what they did wrong. it's not a fair way to run things and most are ok with it, because it's not them.[/quote]

Just SHUT THE FUCK UP.

and go away.

sonny

#30 Post by sonny » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:56 pm

Forge wrote:either way, it serves the purpose of the argument. lets make it seem like sonny is crazy, guns blazing, out to kill this site, moron, stupid, whatever these folks wanna label it to fit their reasoning.

Just SHUT THE FUCK UP.

and go away.
:lol: :tiphat:

sonny

#31 Post by sonny » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:01 pm

creep wrote:
sonny wrote:

do you really think anyone else would go on and on and on and on about it but you?

not a chance. you aren't going to get the resolution you want. let it go and you will sleep better tonight.
i think if someone were treated the same as me, with the attacks to cover up the original problem, it could go on infinitely.

trevor's thread was destroyed and he reacted similarly and you guys gave a reasonable resolution to him. it's only fair to do the same for others. if you don't want to do that, but rather continue to take digs at me, we can go on forever. it takes little time to check in there every few days and see how hoka has twisted the truth. or his new name for me.

kv

#32 Post by kv » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:32 am

sonny...let it fucking go man

keep it up like you want and you are a troll who should be banned..i don't like how it was handled and i would have bitched but now that the truth is out let it go