youtube

Updates, suggestions, comments related to the site/board
Message
Author
User avatar
sonny
Posts: 363
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:14 am

Re: youtube

#21 Post by sonny » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:30 pm

creep wrote:
sonny wrote:these guys don't have a fucking clue on this stuff. you should be able just post a URL between the youtube code and bam, there it is.
we know enough not to throw a fit and delete the board. that seems more important than the youtube thing.
you throw a fit and delete my posts. is there a difference?

User avatar
kv
Posts: 7302
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:08 pm
Location: South Bay, SoCal

Re: youtube

#22 Post by kv » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:15 am

hey ladies can we relax?


cool...it's the internet still...everyone chill

User avatar
Hokahey
Site Admin
Posts: 3883
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: youtube

#23 Post by Hokahey » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:48 pm

:lol:

Jeez. This reminds me of when Hype would view my source code and complain about unnecessary code.

Sonny takes all of this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously. Grow the fuck up. By the way, werent we supposed to have crashed and burned by now?

User avatar
Hype
Posts: 6457
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm

Re: youtube

#24 Post by Hype » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:18 pm

hokahey wrote::lol:

Jeez. This reminds me of when Hype would view my source code and complain about unnecessary code.

Sonny takes all of this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously. Grow the fuck up. By the way, werent we supposed to have crashed and burned by now?
Hey wait a minute... that's still true... you shouldn't have been using Frontpage! It looks like this: http://www.homerswebpage.com/

User avatar
Hokahey
Site Admin
Posts: 3883
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: youtube

#25 Post by Hokahey » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:53 pm

Adurentibus Spina wrote:
hokahey wrote::lol:

Jeez. This reminds me of when Hype would view my source code and complain about unnecessary code.

Sonny takes all of this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously. Grow the fuck up. By the way, werent we supposed to have crashed and burned by now?
Hey wait a minute... that's still true... you shouldn't have been using Frontpage! It looks like this: http://www.homerswebpage.com/

Awesome.

User avatar
sinep
Posts: 1492
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:42 pm

Re: youtube

#26 Post by sinep » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:05 pm

Image

User avatar
Hype
Posts: 6457
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm

Re: youtube

#27 Post by Hype » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:05 pm

sinep wrote:Image
www.fukung.net

User avatar
sinep
Posts: 1492
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:42 pm

Re: youtube

#28 Post by sinep » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:07 pm

Adurentibus Spina wrote:
sinep wrote:Image
http://www.fukung.net
adurentibus spina.

User avatar
Hype
Posts: 6457
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm

Re: youtube

#29 Post by Hype » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:53 pm

Yeah, you wish.

User avatar
sinep
Posts: 1492
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:42 pm

Re: youtube

#30 Post by sinep » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:29 pm

Adurentibus Spina wrote:Yeah, you wish.
eh.

did you have a point or are we done here?

User avatar
sonny
Posts: 363
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:14 am

Re: youtube

#31 Post by sonny » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:20 pm

hokahey wrote::lol:

Jeez. This reminds me of when Hype would view my source code and complain about unnecessary code.

Sonny takes all of this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously. Grow the fuck up. By the way, werent we supposed to have crashed and burned by now?
some would say, you have crashed and burned. :lol:

i'm not surprised by the response, very predictable.

User avatar
sonny
Posts: 363
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:14 am

Re: youtube

#32 Post by sonny » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:21 pm

hokahey wrote:
Adurentibus Spina wrote:
hokahey wrote::lol:

Jeez. This reminds me of when Hype would view my source code and complain about unnecessary code.

Sonny takes all of this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously. Grow the fuck up. By the way, werent we supposed to have crashed and burned by now?
Hey wait a minute... that's still true... you shouldn't have been using Frontpage! It looks like this: http://www.homerswebpage.com/

Awesome.
he's right. the fault here is you can't take criticism. :wiggle:

User avatar
Hokahey
Site Admin
Posts: 3883
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: youtube

#33 Post by Hokahey » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:00 pm

sonny wrote:
hokahey wrote::lol:

Jeez. This reminds me of when Hype would view my source code and complain about unnecessary code.

Sonny takes all of this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously. Grow the fuck up. By the way, werent we supposed to have crashed and burned by now?
some would say, you have crashed and burned. :lol:

i'm not surprised by the response, very predictable.

Who would say that? You? Mike? Erik? Who besides someone bitterly jealous of tie traffic here and that we're a community without them? NO ONE. Go spend some time with your family Sonny. Take a break.

User avatar
sonny
Posts: 363
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:14 am

Re: youtube

#34 Post by sonny » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:24 pm

hokahey wrote:
sonny wrote:
hokahey wrote::lol:

Jeez. This reminds me of when Hype would view my source code and complain about unnecessary code.

Sonny takes all of this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously. Grow the fuck up. By the way, werent we supposed to have crashed and burned by now?
some would say, you have crashed and burned. :lol:

i'm not surprised by the response, very predictable.

Who would say that? You? Mike? Erik? Who besides someone bitterly jealous of tie traffic here and that we're a community without them? NO ONE. Go spend some time with your family Sonny. Take a break.
i'm about to go eat dinner. all i do is spend time with my family. i spend everyday with kids and wife, everyday. :thumb:

User avatar
Hokahey
Site Admin
Posts: 3883
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: youtube

#35 Post by Hokahey » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:49 pm

sonny wrote:
hokahey wrote:
sonny wrote:
hokahey wrote::lol:

Jeez. This reminds me of when Hype would view my source code and complain about unnecessary code.

Sonny takes all of this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously. Grow the fuck up. By the way, werent we supposed to have crashed and burned by now?
some would say, you have crashed and burned. :lol:

i'm not surprised by the response, very predictable.

Who would say that? You? Mike? Erik? Who besides someone bitterly jealous of tie traffic here and that we're a community without them? NO ONE. Go spend some time with your family Sonny. Take a break.
i'm about to go eat dinner. all i do is spend time with my family. i spend everyday with kids and wife, everyday. :thumb:
Spend some more time with them.

User avatar
perkana
Posts: 5239
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:28 pm

Re: youtube

#36 Post by perkana » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:13 pm

I miss bitter sonny...it's not the same seeing his posts on fb :sad:

User avatar
Six7Six7
Posts: 6016
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:55 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: youtube

#37 Post by Six7Six7 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:53 pm

perkana wrote:I miss bitter sonny...it's not the same seeing his posts on fb :sad:
You people add each other on FB? :lol:

User avatar
perkana
Posts: 5239
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:28 pm

Re: youtube

#38 Post by perkana » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:15 pm

only the people I like and talk more to on here, so?

User avatar
Hokahey
Site Admin
Posts: 3883
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: youtube

#39 Post by Hokahey » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:48 am

Sonny and I used to be friends on FB (at his request) and then he had a temper tantrum and deleted me. It's funny too because I was always very polite to him and supportive of things he posted I thought were cool (like him trying to run). I have a friend like him in real life. Super cool to BS with but acts like a baby when he gets upset about something.

User avatar
perkana
Posts: 5239
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:28 pm

Re: youtube

#40 Post by perkana » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:13 am

I have a lot of friends like that :lol:
I know now when to hold my tongue around them

Post Reply