BAD SHIT Thread

Discussion relating to current events, politics, religion, etc
Bandit72

Re: BAD SHIT Thread

#26 Post by Bandit72 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:17 am

Someone (possibly from the religion of peace) has driven at high speed along Westminster Bridge. 1 women dead, many injured. 1 attacker dead.

Pandemonium

#27 Post by Pandemonium » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:01 pm

Bandit72 wrote:Someone (possibly from the religion of peace) has driven at high speed along Westminster Bridge. 1 women dead, many injured. 1 attacker dead.
Upped to 4 dead including the cop this guy stabbed.

Bandit72

#28 Post by Bandit72 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:41 am

40 injured too, 7 life changing.

guysmiley

#29 Post by guysmiley » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:12 am

:sad:

Bandit72

#30 Post by Bandit72 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:58 am

Great to see fans German and French fans accomodating each other after last nights postponed game.

Incidents like last nights bombing seem to be happening more and more frequently in Europe :sad:

#bedforawayfans

sinep

#31 Post by sinep » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:03 pm

ew... all of the people in those pictures look so European. Please tone it down a little.

Artemis

#32 Post by Artemis » Mon May 22, 2017 6:01 pm

:sad:

Larry B.

#33 Post by Larry B. » Mon May 22, 2017 6:55 pm

Awful stuff.

crater

#34 Post by crater » Mon May 22, 2017 7:24 pm

It's so depressing :no:

Squee

#35 Post by Squee » Tue May 23, 2017 1:09 am

:nyrexall:
just awful. I can imagine a lot of young kids there. Now traumatized.

These days I cannot even think of going to a movie or a concert without at least one thought about something terrible happening.
Always looking for exits the minute I walk in. Right when one starts to relax about it a little- it happens again somewhere.
Even at work I worry about disgruntled employees or customers, and what my escape plan would be.
Hating all the BAD SHIT in the world.
:no:

Bandit72

#36 Post by Bandit72 » Wed May 24, 2017 1:17 am

Squee wrote:just awful. I can imagine a lot of young kids there. Now traumatized.
I was thinking about this too. Not just children and adults who have witnessed things first hand, but everyone else who witnessed the mass panic, noise and first responders.

I guess some will outgrow the fear, and some will be scarred for life. Intelligence are saying that another attack is imminent so our terror level is now at critical and we are now in the process of possibly having military on the streets in key places. What is a 'key' place? And again there are ideas being thrown around (not by right wing fascists either) of deporting the known 3,000 who are on the suspected watch list with one of the main arguments I heard on the radio this morning being "I would rather include a few innocent suspects being deported than have to pick up dead children off the floor"

I'm going to see GnR at the London stadium in a few weeks which I'm not overly concerned about but it's still in the back of my mind. Ricky Gervais wrote "Remember, a fundamentalist terrorist is just someone who takes the crazy, evil, mental shit in their guide book seriously." Again, another topic, but an extremely important one.

Artemis

#37 Post by Artemis » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:37 pm

Another incident in the UK...London. :no:

Van hits pedestrians and knife attack. The story is still unfolding...

nausearockpig

#38 Post by nausearockpig » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:47 pm

Yeah what the fuck man..

Bandit72

#39 Post by Bandit72 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:32 am

Getting tired of all of this now. Tired of the over zealous news coverage, tired of the hate, tired of the pray slogans. We'll be having music concerts every month at this rate....

Depressing.

Pandemonium

#40 Post by Pandemonium » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:34 am

CNN reporter and crew filmed staging a made up story about an Islamic "Peace Group" the day after the attack. Apparently, the CNN crew gathered up a number of Islamic looking people, gave them anti-ISIS/Terrorism signs and trucked them to several parts of London and staged these pretend "rallies" after the latest attack Friday.

nausearockpig

#41 Post by nausearockpig » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:49 pm

soooo.. apparently it's OK for a white Australian, whose descendants no doubt came here as convicts ~200 years ago, to abuse a woman born in Australia of migrant parents..... so 160 or so years of "heritage" makes him an "Aussie" and her not? Fuck off you fucking bogan cunt... God.....
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv ... 7dd2629d34

erotic cheeses

#42 Post by erotic cheeses » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:18 pm

and then trump attacks the London Mayor for his response ...

cheeto faced fuckwit

Krink

#43 Post by Krink » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:17 pm

:noclue:

guysmiley

#44 Post by guysmiley » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:37 am

So......bad shit happened this weekend. Whole thing is sad. Wish President Twitter had chosen his words better too. Going to be a long 4 years if something doesn't change. Every week feels like a damn TV drama, but real. :sad:

guysmiley

#45 Post by guysmiley » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:40 am

Saw this. Fucking scary these people are still around.

chaos

#46 Post by chaos » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:50 pm

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/17/worl ... p=cur&_r=0

4 U.S. Women Hit by Acid Attack in France
By AURELIEN BREEDEN SEPT. 17, 2017

PARIS — Four American college students were attacked with acid by a woman on Sunday at a train station in southern France, injuring at least two of them, according to the local police.

The assailant, a 41-year-old woman, was quickly arrested in the Mediterranean port city of Marseille. The police prefecture said they were not treating the attack on the American women as a terrorist assault.

The suspect has “a psychiatric history,” a spokeswoman for the police prefecture in Marseille said. “For now, nothing suggests that this was a terrorist attack.”

The four American women, all in their early 20s, were in front of the Saint-Charles train station when a woman threw hydrochloric acid on them shortly before 11 a.m., the police said.

Two of the women were burned, and the other two appeared to have escaped injury, but they were in a state of shock, according to police. All four were treated at a hospital on Sunday.

Boston College said in a statement on Sunday that the four women were students at the college and were enrolled in study-abroad programs. They were identified as Courtney Siverling, Charlotte Kaufman, Michelle Krug and Kelsey Kosten, all juniors.

Nick Gozik, who directs Boston College’s Office of International Programs, said in an email that the women had “recently arrived to start the fall semester.”

In the college’s statement, he added, “It appears that the students are fine, considering the circumstances, though they may require additional treatment for burns.”

The prosecutor’s office could not be reached for comment, but told France 3 that one of the women had been hit in the eye with acid and had trouble seeing.

France has been on high alert for terrorism since 2015, after a series of attacks killed more than 230 people. There have also been a number of attacks by psychologically unstable residents who have sometimes imitated terrorist acts, officials say.

La Provence, the main local newspaper, quoted police sources as saying that after the attack, the suspect had displayed pictures of herself with burns on her body. The prosecutor’s office said the suspect also had a criminal record for violent theft, according to France 3.

In 2013, two American women, Kirstie Trup and Katie Gee, both 18, who were teaching on the island of Zanzibar, were attacked with acid by two men on a moped who stopped, smiled and doused them, severely burning their faces, chests and hands, before speeding away.

In London this year, two teenage boys went on a violent, 72-hour spree in the northeast, spraying acid on five people, the authorities said. The teenagers were arrested on suspicion of robbery and of causing grievous bodily harm.

chaos

#47 Post by chaos » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:25 pm

perkana wrote:
kv wrote:Sorry Wally...chin up bud

Wow this thread sucks lately eh?

Let's get back to every day annoying...like traffic sucked or my neighbor is too loud.... geez
Like an 8.1 earthquake? I'm still a bit in shock. The moment you come home and 3 days later, wham bam, welcome back.

Mexico got hit again today. :sad:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/856 ... th-country

Mexico City earthquake: Huge 7.1 magnitude quake hits just DAYS after biggest in century

A HUGE earthquake has struck southern Mexico, shaking buildings and sending people fleeing in terror.

By ROSS LOGAN
PUBLISHED: 19:26, Tue, Sep 19, 2017 | UPDATED: 20:19, Tue, Sep 19, 2017

The US geological survey said it hit five miles southeast of Atencingo in the state of Puebla, about 100 miles south of the capital Mexico City, at a depth of 32 miles.

Buildings in Mexico City shook as the quake rumbled below, and office workers fled into the street for fear of their lives.

Pictures shared online show at least one building has partially collapsed and several have been severely damaged.

The quake comes days after the country was hit by an 8.1 magnitude tremor, the biggest to hit Mexico in a century, killing at least 98 people.

It also comes on the 32nd anniversary of a 1985 quake that killed thousands of people and led to sweeping changes to safety rules and disaster preperation.

Just two hours before the quake struck, people had been taking part in evacuation drills for the anniversary of the quake.

Video footage shows a huge cloud of thick dust and smoke filling the streets as people try to make their way to safety.

The number of casualties is not yet known.

Adrian Wilson, a photographer from New York City, was in Mexico City when the quake hit.

He told CNN: "I was having lunch when the floor gently rocked as if a big truck went by.

"It then amplified in waves and the whole room started shaking.

"The building is from the 1930s and just survived a big earthquake, so I knew I would be OK."

The Mexican stock exchange has suspended trading following the quake.

Mexico airport has also suspended all operations.

Fears that the quake could cause a tsunami in the Pacific ocean have been dismissed by officials from the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center, who said it was too far inland to generate such a wave.

kv

#48 Post by kv » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:15 am

Damn now Vegas :banghead: :banghead:

Larry B.

#49 Post by Larry B. » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:15 am

And all those people getting attacked in Catalunya. Militarised police mobilised for that rubbish.

You know, if you're the Spanish government and there's no way you're going to accept Catalunya's independence, just ignore the vote. Claim it's illegal, don't recognise the results and, at most, negotiate with politicians so that these leaders get some sort of position somewhere to shut them up and move on. But bringing in police from other parts of the country, making them remove the voting boxes and all that shit... it's so petty and pathetic. Hitting people because they went out to vote.

chaos

#50 Post by chaos » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:01 am

Edmonton
http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/edm ... ist-attack

Police say terrorism charges are pending against a suspect arrested after a series of violent attacks that saw an Edmonton police officer stabbed and several pedestrians run down by a truck. . . .

Las Vegas
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 22267001/#

MESQUITE, Nev. — Police have identified the man accused of killing at least 58 people and wounding 515 in a Las Vegas shooting rampage . . .