What made your day today?

off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction
sinep

Re: What made your day today?

#3776 Post by sinep » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:41 pm

Larry B. wrote:That must've been really cool. I'm already making plans for the total eclipse that's going to be seen in the north of Chile in 2019.
I'm thinking about going down for that. Dead serious. I wanted to go to somewhere within the direct path of it this year, but couldn't make it. Got a decent show in California. It's inspired me to travel to see one.

Chile 2019!!!!!!

Can we hang out if I come down? I'm a cool guy I promise.

Larry B.

#3777 Post by Larry B. » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:36 am

sinep wrote:
Larry B. wrote:That must've been really cool. I'm already making plans for the total eclipse that's going to be seen in the north of Chile in 2019.
I'm thinking about going down for that. Dead serious. I wanted to go to somewhere within the direct path of it this year, but couldn't make it. Got a decent show in California. It's inspired me to travel to see one.

Chile 2019!!!!!!

Of course you can. But bring MDMA with you.

The north of Chile has nice landscapes where loads of hippies go to hang around, and I'm pretty sure there'll be hippy shit going on around the eclipse. Just so you know well in advance, we plan to stay clear of them.

That's the sort of landscape you'd expect. There are also beaches nearby. You can search for images of "valle del elqui" or "playas la serena".

If my wife's aunt doesn't get a divorce by then, we might even have free acommodation. You'd still have to pay, though.

sinep

#3778 Post by sinep » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:12 am

Larry B. wrote:
sinep wrote:

Chile 2019!!!!!!

Of course you can. But bring MDMA with you.

The north of Chile has nice landscapes where loads of hippies go to hang around, and I'm pretty sure there'll be hippy shit going on around the eclipse. Just so you know well in advance, we plan to stay clear of them.

That's the sort of landscape you'd expect. There are also beaches nearby. You can search for images of "valle del elqui" or "playas la serena".

If my wife's aunt doesn't get a divorce by then, we might even have free acommodation. You'd still have to pay, though.
Hell yeah that looks incredible. I'll pay for all the groceries and beer.

Larry B.

#3779 Post by Larry B. » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:22 pm

And where do we stand on the MDMA front?

sinep

#3780 Post by sinep » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:55 pm

Larry B. wrote:And where do we stand on the MDMA front?

nausearockpig

#3781 Post by nausearockpig » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:10 am

surely if your aunt is getting a divorce, she'll need a gentleman caller to "soothe" her...

Larry B.

#3782 Post by Larry B. » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:30 am

You're fired.

nausearockpig

#3783 Post by nausearockpig » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:55 am

Larry B. wrote:You're fired.
You're only saying that cos you didn't think if it first......

crater

#3784 Post by crater » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:35 pm

I got a Wun Wun full of arrows Pop

Juana

#3785 Post by Juana » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:53 am

The singer in a band I was in got a letter stating he needs permission from Trump to patent their name as they looked into it and I guess they're on his radar now. :rockon:

Pandemonium

#3786 Post by Pandemonium » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:22 pm

Juana wrote:The singer in a band I was in got a letter stating he needs permission from Trump to patent their name as they looked into it and I guess they're on his radar now. :rockon:
He's considering naming his band "Trump?" If so, I dunno if it's a good idea naming their band after what may turn out to be the most hated President in modern history.

nausearockpig

#3787 Post by nausearockpig » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:53 am

Pandemonium wrote:
Juana wrote:The singer in a band I was in got a letter stating he needs permission from Trump to patent their name as they looked into it and I guess they're on his radar now. :rockon:
He's considering naming his band "Trump?" If so, I dunno if it's a good idea naming their band after what may turn out to be the most hated President in modern history.
It's probably gonna be called "Trump's Balls"... hahahh

Juana

#3788 Post by Juana » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:27 am

nausearockpig wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
It's probably gonna be called "Trump's Balls"... hahahh
Actually it is neither but yeah they (we, I wrote some of the music) made it up the chain :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: it's also satire about the current situation we're in fun stuff

Juana

#3789 Post by Juana » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:42 am

I just saw the rev Billy Fucking Gibbons and Slash. Life Is Good. :rockon:

creep
Site Admin

#3790 Post by creep » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:11 pm

Yesterday I found two $50 bills in the parking lot of the hotel I am staying at and then then this morning I went out on my balcony and saw two naked women making out in another room at 6am. :boobs:

Larry B.

#3791 Post by Larry B. » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:47 pm

creep wrote:Yesterday I found two $50 bills in the parking lot of the hotel I am staying at and then then this morning I went out on my balcony and saw two naked women making out in another room at 6am. :boobs:
Was your dick sore after masturbating with two $50 bills?

Artemis

#3792 Post by Artemis » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:57 pm

creep wrote:Yesterday I found two $50 bills in the parking lot of the hotel I am staying at and then then this morning I went out on my balcony and saw two naked women making out in another room at 6am. :boobs:
:rockon: Wow, you must have a horseshoe up your butt! I've never found more than $20.

The Rod Stewart song, 'Some Guys Have All the Luck' just popped into my head. :lol:

Some guys have all the luck
Some guys have all the pain
Some guys get all the breaks

creep
Site Admin

#3793 Post by creep » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:38 pm

Artemis wrote:
:rockon: Wow, you must have a horseshoe up your butt! I've never found more than $20.

The Rod Stewart song, 'Some Guys Have All the Luck' just popped into my head. :lol:

Some guys have all the luck
Some guys have all the pain
Some guys get all the breaks
That is a record for found money for me. My previous high was $40 that an ATM spit out by some malfunction. I figured that bank wouldn't have a big investigation over only $40.

wally

#3794 Post by wally » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:59 pm

Artemis wrote:
:rockon: Wow, you must have a horseshoe up your butt!
:noclue: that seems pretty unlucky to me.

Artemis

#3795 Post by Artemis » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:06 am

wally wrote:
Artemis wrote:
:lol: i don't know if it's a saying in in America, but up here in Canada we say a lucky person has a horseshoe up their ass.

Hype

#3796 Post by Hype » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:12 am

Artemis wrote:
wally wrote:
Artemis wrote:
:lol: i don't know if it's a saying in in America, but up here in Canada we say a lucky person has a horseshoe up their ass.
It comes from the fact that in Canada we get drunk at parties and toss lucky people as close to a big post stuck in the ground as we can. I'm really bad at it.

crater

#3797 Post by crater » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:44 pm

tvrec

#3798 Post by tvrec » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:03 pm

crater wrote:Image
hear, motherfucking hear!

SR

#3799 Post by SR » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:55 am

Hear, hear

perkana

#3800 Post by perkana » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:03 pm

The Mexican president is sooo stupid that he said on t.v., while doing his "rescue" work, that he and his team were about a minute...no less, five minutes away of landing in Oaxaca.

Of course, there were a lot of jokes about it: "I'm about to finish school in a year, no wait, it's less...in five" and so on. However, what made my day was this hilarious mathematical demonstration in which five is less than one.