NBA

off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction
Message
Author
User avatar
crater
Posts: 1092
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:09 pm
Location: Bear Island
Contact:

Re: NBA

#4761 Post by crater » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:42 pm



Klay has now had

60 points in 29 minutes

37 points in 1 quarter

And now a record 14 three's in one game

When dude gets hot it's incredible to watch :thumb:

User avatar
SR
Posts: 6719
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Re: NBA

#4762 Post by SR » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:16 am

:nod:

Juana
Posts: 4871
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Re: NBA

#4763 Post by Juana » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:48 am

crater wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:42 pm


Klay has now had

60 points in 29 minutes

37 points in 1 quarter

And now a record 14 three's in one game

When dude gets hot it's incredible to watch :thumb:
He is fun to watch when he is on, I hope him and Steph stay in the bay forever

creep
Site Admin
Posts: 9485
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 am

Re: NBA

#4764 Post by creep » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:22 pm

creep wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:55 pm
Didn't expect the Kings to be 4-3 at this point. I'll take it though. :noclue:

Good win in Miami tonight.
5-3

Second most wins in the Pacific Division.

Let's end the season now.

User avatar
kv
Posts: 7320
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:08 pm
Location: South Bay, SoCal

Re: NBA

#4765 Post by kv » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:51 pm

So you can lose in the first round? :noclue: :kiss:

User avatar
kv
Posts: 7320
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:08 pm
Location: South Bay, SoCal

Re: NBA

#4766 Post by kv » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:53 pm

Wait, what are the playoffs again?

People talking about lakers winning this year...I'd be stoked with a first round exit...just get there

User avatar
SR
Posts: 6719
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Re: NBA

#4767 Post by SR » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:52 am

:lolol:

Juana
Posts: 4871
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Re: NBA

#4768 Post by Juana » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:54 am

I'm so happy right now rewatching DRose reclaim his greatness even if its just for a night

creep
Site Admin
Posts: 9485
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 am

Re: NBA

#4769 Post by creep » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:53 pm

creep wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:22 pm
creep wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:55 pm
Didn't expect the Kings to be 4-3 at this point. I'll take it though. :noclue:

Good win in Miami tonight.
5-3

Second most wins in the Pacific Division.

Let's end the season now.
6-3

This thread will not end unless they lose.

The Bucks and Raptors next. :lol: :jasper:

User avatar
Artemis
Posts: 8654
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: NBA

#4770 Post by Artemis » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:32 pm

I wonder why Drake han't turned up at a Raptor game yet??

User avatar
Artemis
Posts: 8654
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: NBA

#4771 Post by Artemis » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:46 pm

Kawhi isn't playing tonight(sore ankle from the other night). I was really looking forward to watching Kawhi vs LeBron.

User avatar
SR
Posts: 6719
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Re: NBA

#4772 Post by SR » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:58 am

aaaand you still smoked em. :rockon:

Tonight we have Denver...big test. End of the Indy game was a fuckin bummer.

User avatar
Artemis
Posts: 8654
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: NBA

#4773 Post by Artemis » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:36 am

Good night for the Raptors without KL. Amazing night for Serge Ibaka- WOW! Career high- 34 points.

The silence was deafening in the Staples Center after that first quarter blowout.

I'm confused about why LBJ didn't play in the 4th quarter when the Lakers were within 10 pts with plenty of time remaining to win it. Was he injured or something??

Anyway, tonight Utah for us.

User avatar
SR
Posts: 6719
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Re: NBA

#4774 Post by SR » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:48 am

:noclue: I didn't watch the fake game.

Yeah, you have a good test tonight as well...I underestimated the firepower up north. :banghead:

User avatar
Six7Six7
Posts: 6023
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:55 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: NBA

#4775 Post by Six7Six7 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:47 pm

Artemis wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:36 am
Good night for the Raptors without KL. Amazing night for Serge Ibaka- WOW! Career high- 34 points.

The silence was deafening in the Staples Center after that first quarter blowout.

I'm confused about why LBJ didn't play in the 4th quarter when the Lakers were within 10 pts with plenty of time remaining to win it. Was he injured or something??
Statistically, they play better without him:

Image

User avatar
Artemis
Posts: 8654
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: NBA

#4776 Post by Artemis » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:16 am

How about those Raptors, eh? 11-1! :rockon:

Loved the Sacramento Kings last night. Some incredible young players...wow!

Juana
Posts: 4871
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Re: NBA

#4777 Post by Juana » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:35 am

29th in the league in defense a lot of that is the pace. Hopefully adding TC is going to help. It's going to make for some high scoring games with this pace but man giving up second most points in the league and allowing 37% from 3 is not a good look. But its still early.

creep
Site Admin
Posts: 9485
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 am

Re: NBA

#4778 Post by creep » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:42 pm

Artemis wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:16 am

Loved the Sacramento Kings last night. Some incredible young players...wow!
:thumb:

User avatar
SR
Posts: 6719
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Re: NBA

#4779 Post by SR » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:55 pm

That game was proof there is no karma, no bball god, no leprechauns….we had absolutely no right to win that game. The worst offensive showing I have ever seen (except Kyrie). This team needs to take stock. I have real concerns about Hayward, and Brad's use of Hayward. :no:

Must admit I am loving the Houston demise... :rockon:

Juana
Posts: 4871
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Re: NBA

#4780 Post by Juana » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:14 pm

SR wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:55 pm
That game was proof there is no karma, no bball god, no leprechauns….we had absolutely no right to win that game. The worst offensive showing I have ever seen (except Kyrie). This team needs to take stock. I have real concerns about Hayward, and Brad's use of Hayward. :no:

Must admit I am loving the Houston demise... :rockon:
Just wait until they're real desperate and blow the rest of their core up for Butler and trade those 4 #1s as well. I knew letting 3-4 people from the rotation walk for an over the hill ball stopping Melo was a bad idea.

Post Reply