Eric A on new Josh K solo record

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
dannyboy

Eric A on new Josh K solo record

#1 Post by dannyboy » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:06 pm

https://www.google.it/amp/s/consequence ... ounce/amp/

While the forthcoming record sees Klinghoffer showcasing his solo talents, he wasn’t completely alone in the studio. Guest contributors include fellow Peppers member Flea, as well as Eric Avery, formerly of Jane’s Addiction. Former RCHP and Pearl Jam drummer Jack Irons, members of Dot Hacker, Eric Gardner, and Clint Walsh also contributed to the new album.

One of the songs is titled Rat Bastards at Every Turn :lolol:

I’ve loved Josh since he did the Bicycle Thief and always enjoy it when he plays with Eric :rockon:

Matz

Re: Eric A on new Josh K solo record

#2 Post by Matz » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:28 am

I checked out his new song "Shade" that just came out, I don't like it. The guy is overrated af. And lucky af. The Bicycle Thief is great, but that's probably because Forrest probably wrote the songs

Larry B.

#3 Post by Larry B. » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:24 am

Matz wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:28 am
I checked out his new song "Shade" that just came out, I don't like it. The guy is overrated af. And lucky af. The Bicycle Thief is great, but that's probably because Forrest probably wrote the songs
:nod:

someguy

#4 Post by someguy » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:27 am

Larry B. wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:24 am
Matz wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:28 am
:nod:
Not a very strong song. I like Dot Hacker better. He has an interesting back story and I'm glad he got his break in the peppers. Hard to believe he's been in that band for 10 years.