Above Ground 3: Fonda, Los Angeles, 20 December 2021

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
Post Reply
Message
Author
tvrec
Posts: 759
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:59 pm

Above Ground 3: Fonda, Los Angeles, 20 December 2021

#1 Post by tvrec » Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:35 am

The next Above Ground benefit is going on sale Friday, with the usual cast of Camp Freddy/Royal Machines guests, including Perry & Etty.


Image

ESY
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Re: Above Ground 3: Fonda, Los Angeles, 20 December 2021

#2 Post by ESY » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:17 am

I could go to this. But why would anyone do that to themselves?

User avatar
Matz
Posts: 3944
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:58 am
Location: Denmark

Re: Above Ground 3: Fonda, Los Angeles, 20 December 2021

#3 Post by Matz » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:20 am

oh yeah, watching Dave Navarro interpret Transformer, that is soooooooooo boring .. :eyes: ...you LA people are so fcukin spoiled, it's nuts

ESY
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Re: Above Ground 3: Fonda, Los Angeles, 20 December 2021

#4 Post by ESY » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:35 pm

If it was just that, I might be tempted. But ELF strutting and doing the doopty doops on Satellite of Love, or other such nonsense? Three times No.

Hokahey
Site Admin
Posts: 4560
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: Above Ground 3: Fonda, Los Angeles, 20 December 2021

#5 Post by Hokahey » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:05 pm

ESY wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:35 pm
If it was just that, I might be tempted. But ELF strutting and doing the doopty doops on Satellite of Love, or other such nonsense? Three times No.
Things like that drive me out of my mind.

User avatar
intertwoven
Posts: 541
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:23 pm
Location: pdx
Contact:

Re: Above Ground 3: Fonda, Los Angeles, 20 December 2021

#6 Post by intertwoven » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:07 pm

Hokahey wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:05 pm
ESY wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:35 pm
If it was just that, I might be tempted. But ELF strutting and doing the doopty doops on Satellite of Love, or other such nonsense? Three times No.
Things like that drive me out of my mind.
:lol: I suspect at the end of the night they'll present Etty with an oversized check so she can finally get the help she needs.

ESY
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Re: Above Ground 3: Fonda, Los Angeles, 20 December 2021

#7 Post by ESY » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:06 pm

Or pull her wig off during Walk on the Wildside, where she is finally revealed to be a dude afterall.

dharma bum
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:33 am

Re: Above Ground 3: Fonda, Los Angeles, 20 December 2021

#8 Post by dharma bum » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:41 pm

intertwoven wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:07 pm
Hokahey wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:05 pm
ESY wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:35 pm
If it was just that, I might be tempted. But ELF strutting and doing the doopty doops on Satellite of Love, or other such nonsense? Three times No.
Things like that drive me out of my mind.
:lol: I suspect at the end of the night they'll present Etty with an oversized check so she can finally get the help she needs.
Or perhaps they will present her with an oversized cock-statue? At that point it’s feasible to ask who is in need of help.

I got help a while ago.

//Dharma

Post Reply